Monday, November 9, 2009

Avon Sale! Items start @ .49cents PLUS free shipping!


I'm lovin that Avon always seems to have new FREE shipping codes available! Currently, you can use this code SORRY914 to score FREE shipping on any order of $5 or more! They also have lots and lots of sale products available! You can check them all out here.
Highlights:Pretty Petal Lip BalmWas $0.99, now only $0.49!**These would make great stocking stuffers!
Moisturizing Cleasing Bar SoapWas $4, now only $1.49
Reindeer Lullaby SetWas $24.99, now only $7.99!***Also, don't forget to go thru Ebates! You'll get a $5 sign up bonus if you're a new member and 5% Cash back from your Avon purchase! Just go on over here and login or register, then in the store drop down menu find Avon. You will then be redirected to the Avon site and can start shopping!(Thanks, Stephanie!)
Posted by Hip2Save

1 comment:

  1. Hey! FYI - I can always get you free shipping with Avon, without codes, since I still sell it. I can order once every 2 weeks without paying shipping. Also, if you ever find something you want and want to know if you can get a better deal on it, let me know because sometimes I can get it for cheaper since I'm signed up as a representative. No pressure but just wanted to let you know :-)

    ReplyDelete